Where is my order shipping from?
Does Electromark sell direct or do I have to go through a distributor?
We actually do both. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 800-295-8247, or visit our Find My Rep page to find your local Electromark Representative.
What is the Electromark return policy?
Stock products are returnable for up to 12 months after the initial purchase date. All returns must be authorized by customer service, to do so contact the Electromak Customer Service Department. No returns will be accepted without proper authorization.
The following conditions apply to all returns:
- All returned products must be in salable condition, unused and in the unopened package and/or carton in which originally purchased
- Custom products and discontinued products are not eligible for return
- Credit will be issued at original purchase price
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer
I received an order and need to return it or need to submit the parts for a rework. What do I do?
- Contact your CSR. Tell them the problem, when you were invoiced, and if you are an authorized distributor. If there is a problem with the material received, please include a picture so we can accurately report the problem.
- If there was no error on Electromark’s part and one of the following situations occur—the product is custom or the invoice date is greater than 12 months then the product is non-refundable.
Who should I contact if I have a question about my invoice?
For invoice questions, please contact our Accounting team at 877-369-7075. For order related questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-295-8247.